Ultralight Portable Outdoor Backpacking Camping Stoves with Piezo Ignition
|1,000-2,999 3,000-4,999 5,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $3 US $2 US $1|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Recommend Products
- 14 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: CL2B-DAL9
- Fuel Type: Butane
- Number of Burner: 1
- Ignition Mode: Piezoelectric Ceramic Ignition
- Item No: Cl2b-Dal9
- Fuel: Butane
- Trademark: comlom
- Origin: china
- Type: Table Gas Cooker
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Panel Material: Stainless Steel
- Name: Camping Gas Burner
- Size: 5.5X4X7cm (Packed)
- Output: 45g/H
- Specification: safe grade
- HS Code: 7418102000
Camping Gas Burner
Dimension: 5.5X4X7cm (Packed)
Ignition: One Touch piezo type
Fuel: Butane (screw type gas canister/nozzle type gas canister)
Portability and Convenience
Stainless Steel and Aluminum Alloy combine to create one of the lightest and most portable camping stoves on the market. The included carrying case further adds to the portability as it can simply be tossed in a bag without worry.
Quick to Ignite and Consistently Strong
Piezo Ignition system allows for the Etekcity Ultralight Camp Stove to have a quick ignition and a with a strong valve connection the flame stays consistent and strong even when adjusting from high to low settings.
The Ultralight Camp Stove is strong, but light, resulting in a very fuel efficient flame that can make a disposable butane canister last for days. The stovetop also accommodates for up to an 18cm diameter pan.
1. When screw on the canister, please turn off the valve by turning the valve completely to the right and operate quickly to avoid leaking gas.
2. Before ignition, turn on the valve by turning the valve to the left. Then adjust the valve and push the Piezo Ignition button at the same time to ignite.
3. Remember to turn off the valve by turing the valve completely to the right before srew off the canister.